* updated 7-zip 9.20 Final
* now ultra7z.exe uses external 7z.exe and 7z.dll (first from the same folder, then from PATH, then from %programfiles%, then internal) and ultra7zs.exe was deleted.
* added compression modes (you can set -fastest,fast,normal,good,best,ultra,extreme,extrem e2,extreme3)
* added parametres for LZMA, LZMA2 and PPMd ("ultra7z.exe [-best] [-d128m] [-mem1536m] [-fb273] [-o32] [-log] archive_name")
* for parametres "-good" and higher added modes LZMA2 (usually better on already compressed files and EXE) and DELTA (better on BMP and WAV files), "-normal" doesn't use LZMA2 and DELTA for more compatibility whith other archivers.
* at the end it compares whith simple solid lzma and lzma2
* added BZIP2 in "-extreme3"
* fixed some crashes