Precomp 0.4.2 is out. This mainly improves stability and the user interface. And there finally is a Linux version, but as it is the first one, I'd appreciate if people test it for any platform specific bugs or problems.
List of changes:
- Linux version!
- Added CTRL-C detection and temporary files cleanup.
- Added activity indicator.
- Added optional recursion depth limit for intense and brute mode.
- Added longhelp switch.
- Renamed -l (recursion level) to -d (recursion depth).
- Renamed -slow to -intense.
- Changed percentage display to use 2 decimal places.
- Streams that can be completely recompressed are processed about 30% faster now.
- Various small bugs fixed that led to incorrect recompression.
Have a look at http://schnaader.info/precomp.php