Thread: TV and Web propaganda - the people became zombies - the real freedom is under attack

Thanks

Exclamation TV and Web propaganda - the people became zombies - the real freedom is under attack

Just can't keep silence.

Look how television, broadcasting and even web are manipulating people. BBC, CNN, Euro News ... are building people's opinion. Making people opinion less and brain less zombies. And people like a small child make believe to all bullshit that this liars say.

Some key people form the current United States government is just a bunch of liars that will sold out their mothers for a cent. I'm talking about OIL. From now on, people's freedom, opinion or even lives are nothing... They kill everyone, they bullshit everyone...

Look what's going on with Georgia/South Osetia conflict. Georgia was 100% sponsored by the US government to destroy the Russian's image and trust. The fabricated conflict was cleverly shown on TV and the Web by BBC, CNN, to build-up the "right" people's opinion about Russia. To spoke the tale about the Russia is aggressor, etc. etc. BULLSHIT! The most sad thing is that the regular European and American people might believe to the television. As always, all shit related to the new US president election. The most coward candidate try to sacrifice its opponent by mixing him and all other people with dirt. Even people's lives are no matter. And people like zombies which have no voice an opinion start thinking in "right" way - just how an old schmuck said. Puppets people, puppets television, ...

Unfair, I have no words.

Furthermore, it might be that Osama bin Laden is a fictional character directed by the Pentagon... To create an invisible aggressor to make terrible things possible like easy invasion to other countries, killing civilians, and build their own false democracy. The aim is OIL and nothing more. America is talking about freedom and people's rights, but do you remember about things like the separate toilets and other things for "Colored" and the rest people. What kind of rights had the black people in the Unated States in ...,19,20th century?

Concluding, if someone things that it is possible to destroy Russia and Moscow - look at the history - it is impossible. Napoleon, Hitler, ... George Bush? Having said, Bush is the same funny puppet, the real bastards that hungry for oil at any cost are invisible to the masses...

Tester
    Thanks
    Well, those didn't manage to build missile base in Poland, while USA will.
    I found joke about the event in Georgia, actually a very accurate one: http://kecy.roumen.cz/roumingShow.ph...th_ossetia.jpg
    I am... Black_Fox... my discontinued benchmark
    "No one involved in computers would ever say that a certain amount of memory is enough for all time? I keep bumping into that silly quotation attributed to me that says 640K of memory is enough. There's never a citation; the quotation just floats like a rumor, repeated again and again." -- Bill Gates

Thanks
    Yep, accurate...

Thanks
    Bush is a warmongering oil loving fucktard, i think the entire world knows that, all apart from half of america of course

The US gov has always made up/over exhagerated goings on in the world to scaremonger it's citizens into pushing through more and more bills which limit freedom, and the idiots fall for it everytime. There was an excellent documentary(highly recommended viewing) on it called The Power of Nightmares, and explains how the US instils an element of fear in it's citizens to make them think the whole world is against them and therefore the need to build up it's defences, this was based on happenings in the 70s/80s etc, you get to see/hear plenty about good ol Paul Wolfowitz who is a racists and a xenophobe and was at the heart of the US Govs plans.
    Maybe a little known fact, before 9/11 there was no "Al Qaeda" it was a name invented by the US gov to put a name to the "threat" which was then adopted by the so called "threat".
    And lets not forgot it was the US Gov who funded, trained (hi CIA!) and ARMED Osama Bin Laden so that they would fight against Russia back in the 70s(80s?), a fact that obviously wasn't made aware to US citizens. And despite what they say, there is no real freedom of the press/media in the US and most stuff is vetted.

I don't know too much about the whole Georgia thing, but what little i know(or maybe i don't) is that they attacked South Ossetia and when Russia fought back they complained about it? I'm guessyou know more(unbiased i'm sure ;p ) about it than i do.

Edit: Spelling, and i saw that pic the otherday heh, that really is the limit of my understanding of the whole situation

Tester
    Thanks
    This American hunger for oil has one weakness - oil supplies aren't endless Mercedes already announced its plan to switch to non-oil-driven cars and more car producers may follow. I'm not very well informed about what can be used instead, but does anybody know what will USA hunt for after oil runs out?
    I am... Black_Fox... my discontinued benchmark
    "No one involved in computers would ever say that a certain amount of memory is enough for all time? I keep bumping into that silly quotation attributed to me that says 640K of memory is enough. There's never a citation; the quotation just floats like a rumor, repeated again and again." -- Bill Gates

Thanks
    US trained Georgian forces in the past, wife of the president of the Georgia is American. Puppet. World wide Muppet Show. Sponsored conflict for additional instability in region...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Fox View Post
    This American hunger for oil has one weakness - oil supplies aren't endless Mercedes already announced its plan to switch to non-oil-driven cars and more car producers may follow. I'm not very well informed about what can be used instead, but does anybody know what will USA hunt for after oil runs out?
    I think that oil magnates are specially in fight with non-oil vehicles. If in one beautiful day, all the people in the world stop purchasing gas for their cars, the oil war will be ended...
    People have lots energy resources, starting from the sun light to alternative fuel or even combo schemes.

Thanks
    There are plenty of different solutions, it's just that most aren't as efficient(currently) as oil/petrol/whatever you call it. Electricity is an obvious one, next up biodiesel(made up from vegetable stuff, so an easily renewable source) And there is even a type of fuel(another diesel derivative i think) made up from dead animals :/ And plenty others i'm sure which we'll start to hear more and more about. Prince Charles for example has a car which he converted to run on Ethanol made up from waste/surplus Wine, it's incredibly inefficient though, around 500 litres to fill it's tank

Thanks

Why can't we all get along

I feel that the world is becoming more and more unstable. The media is trying to twist peoples views and it can only lead to the death of mankind. I wish the US Russia China and India would some how get together to stop all the games and start as a goal the spreading of mankind though space. I feel sad for the people involved in the current war but its amazing how close it is to what happened when Clinton attacked the Serbs. It was wrong than and I suspose its wrong now.
    I look at the stars at night and wonder why we have never had real evidense of space aliens. I fear most reach our level then they end up killing themselves over something like religion or power. Our problem is the with nukes. We will destroy ourselves. But the world is such that as soon as one side becomes to weak the others will rush in to destroy it. Somehow man has to move through space or face certain death for this planet. Once we get off this dot and spread through space then maybe we could safely disarm but not now. History is full of sxamples where one sides drops its guard and then an ememy pounces on it. And with resources becomming so tight this is what would happen man needs more space before real peace can be found. Or we kill ourselves.

Thanks
    The future will soon give give us problems we hardly can solve peacefully. In 50-100 years fossil fuels will end up for sure. To the end of this date chaos will be established on the planet. People will fight to live. We need cheap power sources as breath of life. Is there soultion? I don't see any today. ALL alternative powers sources we can use today are inefficient or too weak to supply our needs. The only way i see is controlled chain reaction, but we can't do it now. In fact we all live in the world full of enormous energy reserves, but we can't take it from the atoms, with the exception of making bombs. So i'll wait and see what will happen, i think i'll live that time.

As for conflict with Georgia - it's a huge pity for me that many people can't understand "real" situation. We can't know for sure what is "real" nowadays, but killed and suffered Osetian children, women and old men say themselves. The position of "democracy stronghold" is shameful. I believed in vain that Europe will be more acuurate in its expressions. I underestimated the degree of American influence on the World, its a pity. I personally don't like our Russian government, but i never thought we are "democracy" unlike some americans and europeans do. DEMOCRACY IS DEAD. We can print this everywhere, people must know it and not cherish illusions.

Thanks
    An example, about freedom of speech:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqs0JBB07hQ

Thanks

the u tube video

If all of what she said is true it makes my angry. But its still fresh in my mind is the fact Americans under Clinton attacked the Christian Serbs. There was lots of video telling us how bad the Christian Serbs where. Most people including me bought it hook line and sinker. Now years later after meeting many Serbs I find things were not as clear.
    This whole thing seems so much like what happened before. I want to believe the 12 year old girl but not sure if its real. I get more untrusting of news as time goes on. Could this be again where like the Christian Serbs were the target now the Christian Georgians are the target. I don't know.
    But farther back in my mind is the first war against Saddam where some girl told about the babies being thrown out of inubators by Saddams goons. It made my blood boil. After that war it came out the girl was never there and the story was completely false but it servered the first Bush administration quite well but was a lie.
    I wish I knw more about what going on before the world gets in a bigger war where we all lose.