Thread: Introduction of a new member

Thanks

Smile Introduction of a new member

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, my name is Alvaro I am cofounder of a small spanish startup. We are building a platform (kind of app store, or steam) that allows users to use software and pay for the time used instead of having to buy a license. We are interested in compression and encryption because it is a fundamental tool for the platform´s DRM.
    Soo hello again
    Last edited by omegant; 13th April 2013 at 01:34. Reason: typo

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi Bulat, well we don´t really know.... Let me explain, currently we are working on a encryption system based on UPX, but as the legal conditions to use UPX don´t allow changing the code, it is only for demo purposes, for a 100% deployable solution we are currently looking for a developer or team that is able to create for us two things:
    - first a deployable but relatively simple encription that we may start using in some weeks (1 -2 months at much). This encription must be capable to keep stored files relatively safe while at the same time allowing the launch of the programs.
    - Design a more sophisticate and capable DRM system that we could develop once we get traction and users enough to justify the investment. Take into account that we are a small startup with limited resources so we have to proceed step by step.

So if you know of somebody that could be interested in a job of this kind... please let us know!!