Thread: Telemetry Services Found In Visual Studio 2015 C++

Thanks

Telemetry Services Found In Visual Studio 2015 C++

http://betanews.com/2016/06/10/micro...ler-telemetry/

Most of you probably already know i just wanted to share this since we have a lot of programmers here

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SvenBent For This Useful Post:

Christoph Diegelmann (15th June 2016),encode (16th June 2016),Matt Mahoney (14th June 2016)

Thanks
    Visual studio users really deserved it. Being stupid and shortsighted is not something to be taken lightly. Just clicked "agree" without reading long boring EULA, honestly explaining you're now just a mere private property of Microsoft Corp? Convenient dev tool, you mumble? "Got used to it"? Bah, bait has worked. How about some NSA backdoors attached, userbase? Oh, who asks userbase, anyway? It is safe to assume userbase is "agree". So be it, for NSA's fun and Microsoft's profit. Let your superiors to "profile" you, "manage" you and overall, gain total control. Now you're no longer owners of your PCs or software. Just a mere guests who are allowed to lease it on awful terms to do some work for some corporation. ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONGS TO US.

Btw, ever heard LinkedIn has neen purchased by Microsoft. What a nice pwnage. "Dumb fucks!" (c) Mark Zuckerberg, creator of Facebook.

Thanks
    someone please ban that crackhead right above me?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to load For This Useful Post:

SolidComp (8th July 2016)

Thanks
    When does freedom of speech cross the line?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by encode View Post
    When does freedom of speech cross the line?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free_speech.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	4473

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenBent View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free_speech.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	4473
    Seems you're big fan of shooting the messengers. However, neither I have anything personally against you, nor I've lied anywhere. Just think of it.Each VS user had each and every chance to read VS & Windows EULAs. Even 10 years old EULAs were enough to get idea. When software engineers fail to read EULA, get into the trap and crying like a baby, how it looks like? There is http://darwinawards.com web site who lists notorious humans. They were so dumb we're thankful to them they've finally died.If software dev or even advanced user fails to read EULA and get basic ideas how software development happens and what to expect next, it is like an electric engineer who disregards "high voltage" warning, fails to check if circuit de-energized, jumps like mad on high-voltage part and finally gets fried, "unexpectedly" of course. Despite of training and knowledge he had about inherent dangers of this kind of job. Where is the place of such human? Such human scores "honorable mention" on DarwinAwards, it is really fair. Seems there should be similar web for software developers and their EPIC FAILS. I'm sorry, but software dev failing to read EULA is like electric engineer who has disregarded "Danger! High voltage!" sign. I'm also sorry to inform you, but banning me isn't very efficient. I could change all SW identification in no time and have got over 9000 IPs all around the globe. Guess how efficient it doomed to be. But I'm not seeking for war. Just trying to wake up some humans and their brains. Finally, go read fucking EULAs and check it twice if you're actually "agree" all this crap. It is really pointless to whine if you've "agreed" this, supported solution and vendor doing so and so on.