i just managed the process for this highly coveted and super packed sepr files in a tool that decrunch all the sepr files in your games folder or what ever.
You can use this tool in your Inno Setup too.
how does it work:
- - the decrunching tool is scanning the complete whole directory including its sub folder for the high compressed sepr files.
- the tool show 2 progressbar while the whole installation. 1 progressbar is showing the current file copy and the other progressbar the complete all over installation progress.
- added too, a information output to show exactly what happen while installing --> files left to decrunch and so on. see screenshot
- the tool depack each sepr into a temp dir in its folder where it is stored, rebuild the original game file and delete all unnecessary crap after success.
- after success, only the original files (game files or what ever) will be left in the folders.
- managed to hold maximum free disc space all over the decrunch time
the tool correspond with the following files (some of them are not used but kept in the package.) and command args:
- - arc.exe
Here are the nasty and dusty batch command lines, they are strange and came from a Repacker wannabe. (you know who you are):
- arc x -ep1 -i2 -w. -dp./ "%%~na.tar"
arc x -ep1 -i2 -w. -dp.\temp "*.sepr"
raw2hif d%level% temp\%%~na.unp %%a temp\%%~na.raw
rawrest temp\.out temp\.str %2 temp\
the whole args where rewritten in real code and now managed in one comfortable exe tool. no one need no longer this ridiculously batch files that are totally unintelligible bullshit.
so, allow me to ask: who are you, that wrote this childish lines and why so foolish? this line is not addressed to Gozarck !
If you found this text through google or another prefered search engine and be interested in this tool, drop a line and explain your intention, suggestions, wishes or what ever to get a customized copy.